- Directors and Auditors
- Articles of Association
- General Meetings
- - Previous General Meetings
- Insider Trading
Dignitana AB Publishes Q3 2022 Interim Report
Accelerated growth and extraordinary customer satisfaction
Financial highlights Q3 2022
- Net sales amounted to 18.6 MSEK (13.7), an increase of 36 percent over the same period in 2021.
- Operating result amounted to -3.6 MSEK (-13.6).
- Net result after financial items amounted to -3.7 MSEK (-13.9).
- Earnings per share were -0,06 SEK (-0,21).
- Cash Balance amounted to 6.7 MSEK (21.0).
- Average Daily Treatment Revenue (ADTR)* was 203 TSEK (147), an increase of 38 percent over the same period in 2021.
Business highlights during the period
- Dignitana launched the DigniCap Direct Partner Portal.
- Dignitana appointed Malin Isacsson as Vice President of Sales for Europe.
- Dignitana sponsored signature fundraising events for Susan G. Komen® in Los Angeles and Hair to Stay in San Francisco.
Significant events after the period
- In October Dignitana announced a directed share issue of approximately 25 MSEK.
Business highlights after the period
- Dignitana CEO Catarina Mård Löwenadler was featured at the Aktiespararna Women’s Night in Stockholm.
- Dignitana appointed Johan Johansson as VP Operations, Research and Development.
|DIGNITANA GROUP||Q3 2022||Q3 2021||Q1-Q3 2022||Q1-Q3 2021||Full year 2021|
|Net sales, TSEK||18 602||13 657||52 750||40 860||57 073|
|Total revenues, TSEK||21 651||13,723||62 428||45,054||62 376|
|Net profit after financial items, TSEK||-3 660||-13,916||-10 400||-31,240||-43 076|
|Cash and bank balances, TSEK||6 737||21,047||6 737||21,047||14 501|
|Earnings per share before and after dilution, SEK||-0,06||-0,21||-0,16||-0,48||-0,66|
|Average Daily Treatment revenue*, TSEK||203||147||194||146||147|
* *ADTR includes pay-per-treatment revenue from patients and facilities in the U.S. Does not include lease revenue or disposable sales.
"The fact that nearly ALL Dignitana patients would recommend DigniCap to someone else is an endorsement that we are very proud to receive." - Catarina Löwenadler, CEO Dignitana AB
All financial reports are available at www.dignitana.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/
This disclosure contains information that Dignitana AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 17-11-2022 08:00 CET.
For More Information Contact
Melissa Bourestom, Chief Communications Officer, email@example.com +1 469-518-5031
Dignitana AB is the world leader in clinically superior scalp cooling technology. The company produces The DigniCap® Scalp Cooling System, a patented medical cooling device that offers cancer patients the ability to minimize hair loss during chemotherapy. FDA cleared since 2015, DigniCap provides continuous cooling with high efficacy, safety and patient comfort. Hailed internationally as a life-changing medical advancement for cancer patients, The DigniCap Scalp Cooling System was invented in 1999 by a Swedish Oncology nurse and has been available in Europe since 2001. Dignitana AB is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Sweden with headquarters in Lund, Sweden and US operations based in Dallas, Texas in the United States. Company subsidiaries are Dignitana, Inc. in the United States and Dignitana S.r.l. in Italy. Certified Adviser is Redeye AB. Learn more at www.dignitana.com or www.dignicap.com.