In 1996 Swedish oncology nurse Yvonne Olofsson and engineer John Kern patented a scalp cooling system to reduce chemotherapy-induced hair loss. The device they developed was named DigniCap with the name inspired by the Latin word dignitas meaning dignity.
- Interested in getting DigniCap at your facility? Please contact us HERE or call +1 877 350 2150.
- To schedule preventative maintenance or order additional supplies, CLICK HERE.
- To report a device issue/concern, CLICK HERE.
- Please visit the DigniCap website to access the Patient Support Center. CLICK HERE.
- Dignitana AB
- Address: Traktorgränden 3, 226 60 Lund Sweden
- Phone: +46 46 16 30 90
- Dignitana US Operations
- Address: 10925 Estate Lane, W-185, Dallas, TX 75238
- Phone: +1 469 917 5555 – Administrative
- Phone: +1 877-350-2150 – Patients
- Dignitana S.r.l.
- Address: Corso di Porta Nuova, 46, 20121 Milan, Italy
- Melissa Bourestom, Chief Communications Officer
Phone: 1 469-518-5031
ALL OTHER INQUIRIES
- Email: email@example.com
Please note that the content of this website is not intended as professional medical or healthcare advice and should not be construed as a substitute for professional healthcare advice, or services from a qualified professional healthcare provider familiar with your unique situation. This content is intended solely as a general product and corporate information.
10925 Estate Lane, Suite 185
Dallas, TX 75238
226 60 Lund, Sweden
+46 46 16 30 90
Corso di Porta Nuova, 46
20121 Milan, Italy