- Directors and Auditors
- Articles of Association
- General Meetings
- - Previous General Meetings
- Insider Trading
Dignitana AB Publishes Q3 2019 Interim Report
Global expansion is underway - Third quarter marks a major turning point
in the Company's transition
- Group revenue amounted to 10,374 TSEK, 1,068 KUSD, an increase of 1 percent over the same period 2018.
- Year to date Group revenue was 32,484 TSEK, 3,446 KUSD, an increase of 28 percent over the same period 2018.
- Following FDA clearance, the first DigniCap Delta contract in the U.S. was signed with large healthcare provider Atrium Health.
- University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) received the first U.S. installation of DigniCap Delta.
- Dignitana secured funding of SEK 42 million in a directed new issue of units in order to a accelerate growth plans and global roll out of new DigniCap Delta.
- The Therapeutic Goods Administration approved DigniCap Delta for sales in Australia.
Significant events after the reporting period
- Dignitana signed a new distributor, AMI Medical Technologies in Israel, as well as a contract for the sale of the first DigniCap Delta devices in the country.
- Dignitana sold the first DigniCap Delta units in Australia through longtime distribution partner Aurora BioScience.
- A master contract was signed with a large U.S. healthcare provider to place DigniCap Delta in up to 11 locations in the Midwest region.
- Start of fourth quarter shows strong demand.
|Dignitana Group||Q3 2019||Q3 2018||Q1-Q3 2019||Q1-Q3 2018||Full year 2018|
|Net Revenue, TSEK||9 945||10166||31 127||25 039||33 742|
|Total Revenue, TSEK||10 374||10 293||32 484||25 303||34 075|
|Net profit after financial items, TSEK||(10 146)||(6 349)||(22 890)||(20 651)||(25 846)|
|Cash and bank balances, TSEK||40 518||4 562||40 518||4 562||22 161|
|Earnings per share before and after dilution, SEK||(0,21)||(0,16)||(0,48)||(0,51)||-0,66|
|Dignitana AB||Q3 2019||Q3 2018||Q1-Q3 2019||Q1-Q3 2018||Full year 2018|
|Net Revenue, TSEK||6 166||6 810||20 741||18 537||24 849|
|Total Revenue, TSEK||6 596||6 937||22 098||18 800||25 392|
|Net profit after financial items, TSEK||(6 104)||(5 975)||(14 252)||(19 933)||(25 796)|
|Cash and bank balances, TSEK||39 172||3 645||39 172||3 645||19 519|
The full report is attached to this release and will be posted today at https://dignitana.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/
This information is information that Dignitana AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, by the above contact, for publication at 0830 CET on 22 August 2019.
For More Information Contact
Investor Relations +1 469 518 5031 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dignitana AB is the world leader in clinically superior scalp cooling technology. The company produces The DigniCap® Scalp Cooling System, a patented medical cooling device that offers cancer patients the ability to minimize hair loss during chemotherapy. FDA cleared since 2015, DigniCap provides continuous cooling with high efficacy, safety and patient comfort. Hailed internationally as a life-changing medical advancement for cancer patients, The DigniCap Scalp Cooling System was invented in 1999 by a Swedish Oncology nurse and has been available in Europe since 2001. Dignitana AB is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Sweden with headquarters in Lund, Sweden and operations based in Dallas, Texas in the United States. Company subsidiaries are Dignitana, Inc. in the United States and Dignitana S.r.l. in Italy. Erik Penser Bank AB, Certified Adviser, +46 (0) 8 463 83 00 email@example.com www.penser.se Learn more at www.dignitana.se and www.dignicap.com.