Dignitana AB Publishes Year End Report for 2018
Results and financial position
Significant events during the period
- Sales for the period amounted to 8,772 TSEK, $971 KUSD, an increase of 34 percent compared to the same period in 2017.
- EBITDA amounted to (2,996) TSEK, ($335) KUSD, a 72 percent improvement compared to the same period in 2017.
- U.S. annual revenue increased 52 percent over 2017.
- Contracts for 8 units were placed globally.
- Contracts were signed for 13 U.S. locations.
- U.S. fourth quarter revenue increased 18 percent over fourth quarter 2017.
- On 8 October Dignitana announced that Mr. Greg Dingizian, via his Adma Förvaltnings AB investment vehicle, had accumulated 10.4 percent of the outstanding common shares of the company.
- On 14 November Dignitana announced the establishment of a clinical trial at Beijing University Cancer Hospital in conjunction with Konica Minolta.
- In December the company completed rights and directed equity issues providing the Company with approximately SEK 33.8M before issue costs.
Significant events after the period
- Contracts for 6 units have been executed globally.
- Contracts have been signed for 5 U.S. locations.
- As a result of the rights and directed equity issues in December, Dignitana now has 48,599,155 shares registered at Bolagsverket which includes those from the rights offering, directed equity and shares issued to guarantors.
Financial results in brief
|Dignitana Group||Q4 2018||Q4 2017||Full Year 2018||Full Year 2017|
|Net revenues, TSEK||8,703||6,505||33,742||22,941|
|Total revenues TSEK||8,772||6,539||34,075||23,133|
|Net profit after financial items, TSEK||(5,105)||(13,094)||(25,846)||(42,355)|
|Cash and bank balances, TSEK||22,161||1,018||22,161||1,018|
|Earnings per share before and after dilution, SEK¹||(0.13)||(0.66)||(0.66)||(2.10)|
|Dignitana AB||Q4 2018||Q4 2017||Full Year 2018||Full Year 2017|
|Net revenues, TSEK||6,312||5,069||24,849||18,300|
|Total revenues TSEK||6,381||5,100||25,392||18,490|
|Net profit after financial items, TSEK||(5,863)||(12,921)||(25,796)||(42,277)|
|Cash and bank balances, TSEK||19,519||606||19,519||606|
1) Rights offering and directed issue closed first quarter 2019.
The full report is attached to this release and will be posted today at https://investor.dignitana.com/financial-reports/
This information is information that Dignitana AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, by the above contact, for publication at 0800 CET on 26 February 2019.
William Cronin, Chief Executive Officer, Dignitana AB firstname.lastname@example.org +1 469 917 5555
Mikael Wahlgren, Deputy Managing Director, Dignitana AB email@example.com +46 709 33 72 20
About Dignitana AB (publ)
Dignitana AB is the world leader in clinically superior scalp cooling technology. The company produces The DigniCap® Cooling System, a patented medical cooling device that offers cancer patients the ability to minimize hair loss during chemotherapy. FDA cleared since 2015, DigniCap provides continuous cooling with high efficacy, safety and acceptable patient comfort. Dignitana AB is listed on Nasdaq First North Stockholm in Sweden with headquarters in Lund, Sweden and operations based in Dallas, Texas in the United States. Company subsidiaries are Dignitana, Inc. in the United States and Dignitana S.r.l. in Italy. Erik Penser Bank is Certified Adviser. Learn more at www.dignitana.se and www.dignicap.com.