Results and financial position
Significant events during the period
- Sales and other income for the period amounted to 10,106 TSEK, $1,102 KUSD, an increase of 69 percent compared to the same period in 2018 and a15 percent quarter over quarter growth compared to fourth quarter 2018.
- EBITDA amounted to (2,799) TSEK, ($305) KUSD, a 59 percent improvement compared to the same period in 2018.
- Contracts were signed for 22 locations globally, bringing the total number of sites in the U.S. to 125 in 29 states at the close of first quarter.
- Dignitana announced receipt of CE Marking approval for European sales of the new DigniCap Delta device.
- As a result of the rights and directed equity issues in December, Dignitana now has 48,599,155 shares registered at Swedish Companies Registration Office.
- Dignitana announced a partnership with oneservice GmbH, a global provider of specialty technical services, to provide service and maintenance to facilities offering DigniCap in Europe.
Significant events after the period
- Contracts for 19 units were executed globally, including an order of 5 units for Kuwait, bringing the total of number of sites in the U.S.to 129 in 29 states.
- FDA review of the 510(k) application for DigniCap Delta is ongoing with clearance expected late summer 2019.
Financial results in brief
|DIGNITANA GROUP||Q1 2019||Q1 2018||Full year 2018|
|Net revenues, TSEK||9,237||5,897||33,742|
|Total revenues TSEK||10,106||5,988||34,075|
|Net profit after financial items, TSEK||(5,270)||(8,950)||(25,846)|
|Cash and bank balances, TSEK||21,715||22,185||22,161|
|Earnings per share before and after dilution, SEK||(0.11)||(0.22)||(0.66)|
|DIGNITANA AB||Q1 2019||Q1 2018||Full year 2018|
|Net revenues, TSEK||6,220||4,444||24,849|
|Total revenues TSEK||7,090||4,535||25,392|
|Net profit after financial items, TSEK||(5,286)||(9,027)||(25,796)|
|Cash and bank balances, TSEK||17,085||19,636||19,519|
The full report is attached to this release and will be posted today at https://investor.dignitana.com/financial-reports/
This information is information that Dignitana AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, by the above contact, for publication at 0830 CET on 15 May 2019.