- Directors and Auditors
- Articles of Association
- General Meetings
- - Previous General Meetings
- Insider Trading
Dignitana AB Publishes Q2 2019 Interim Report
- Total revenue for the Group amounted to 12,002 TSEK, 1,275 KUSD which is an increase of 33 percent over the same period 2018.
- Year to date revenue for the Group was 22,109 TSEK, 2,350 KUSD, an increase of 47 percent over the same period 2018.
- FDA clearance of the next generation DigniCap Delta June 2019.
- First European installation of DigniCap Delta at Gemelli University Hospital in Rome, Italy, in May 2019.
- Contracts were signed for 19 locations in the United States, bringing the total number of signed U.S. sites to 139 across 30 states at the close of second quarter.
- The Company continued efforts to initiate legislation providing insurance coverage for scalp cooling with a Bill (HB 3984) introduced in Texas and discussions are underway with legislators in three other states.
- Dignitana co-sponsored a scalp cooling session at the Multinational Association for Supportive Care in Cancer Annual meeting in San Francisco, California in June 2019.
Significant events after the reporting period
- Dignitana signed a multi-location contract for DigniCap Delta in July 2019 with Atrium Health in the U.S.
- First installation of DigniCap Delta in the U.S. at University of California San Francisco in early August 2019.
|Dignitana Group||Q2 2019||Q2 2018||Q1-Q2 2019||Q1-Q2 2018||Full Year 2018|
|Net revenues, TSEK||11,945||8,976||21,182||14,873||33,742|
|Total revenues TSEK||12,002||9,022||22,109||15,010||34,075|
|Net profit after financial items, TSEK||(7,474)||(5,374)||(12,744)||(14,325)||(25,846)|
|Cash and bank balances, TSEK||11,468||10,368||11,468||10,368||22,161|
|Earnings per share before and after dilution, SEK||(0.15)||(0.13)||(0.27)||(0.37)||(0.66)|
|Dignitana AB||Q2 2019||Q2 2018||Q1-Q2 2019||Q1-Q2 2018||Full Year 2018|
|Net revenues, TSEK||8,354||7,283||14,574||11,727||24,849|
|Total revenues TSEK||8,411||7,328||15,502||11,863||25,392|
|Net profit after financial items, TSEK||(2,862)||(4,931)||(8,148)||(13,958)||(25,796)|
|Cash and bank balances, TSEK||8,464||9,518||8,464||9,518||19,519|
The full report is attached to this release and will be posted today at https://investor.dignitana.com/financial-reports/
This information is information that Dignitana AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, by the above contact, for publication at 0830 CET on 22 August 2019.
For More Information Contact
Anna Westesson, Anna Westesson PR & Consulting AB, firstname.lastname@example.org + 46 708-82 82 09
Caren Browning, King + Company, email@example.com +1 212-561-7464
Melissa Bourestom, Dignitana AB, firstname.lastname@example.org +1 469-518-5031
About Dignitana AB (publ)
Dignitana AB is the world leader in clinically superior scalp cooling technology. The company produces The DigniCap® Scalp Cooling System, a patented medical cooling device that offers cancer patients the ability to minimize hair loss during chemotherapy. FDA cleared since 2015, DigniCap provides continuous cooling with high efficacy, safety and patient comfort. Hailed internationally as a life-changing medical advancement for cancer patients, The DigniCap Scalp Cooling System was invented in 1999 by a Swedish Oncology nurse and has been available in Europe since 2001. Dignitana AB is listed on Nasdaq First North Stockholm in Sweden with headquarters in Lund, Sweden and operations based in Dallas, Texas in the United States. Company subsidiaries are Dignitana, Inc. in the United States and Dignitana S.r.l. in Italy. Learn more at www.dignitana.se and www.dignicap.com.
Erik Penser Bank AB, Certified Adviser, +46 (0) 8 463 83 00 email@example.com www.penser.se