- Directors and Auditors
- Articles of Association
- General Meetings
- - Previous General Meetings
- Insider Trading
Dignitana AB Publishes Q4 2022 Interim Report
Dignitana Dignitana Q4 2022 Interim Report - wkr0006.pdf
Focused growth of 25 percent: Scaling up with a commitment to patients
Financial highlights Q4 2022
- Net sales amounted to 20.2 MSEK (16.2), an increase of 25 percent over the same period in 2021.
- Operating result amounted to -10.9 MSEK (-11.4).
- Net result after financial items amounted to -12.9 MSEK (-11.8).
- Earnings per share were -0.17 SEK (-0.10).
- Cash Balance amounted to 8.9 MSEK (14.5).
- Average Daily Treatment Revenue (ADTR)* was 229 TSEK (155), an increase of 48 percent over the same period in 2021.
Financial highlights January - December 2022
- Net sales amounted to 73.0 MSEK (57.1), an increase of 28 percent over the same period in 2021.
- Operating result amounted to -20.6 MSEK (-41.6).
- Net result after financial items amounted to -22.4MSEK (-43.1).
- Earnings per share were -0.34 SEK (-0.66).
Significant events during the period
- In October Dignitana announced a directed share issue of approximately 25 MSEK.
Business highlights during the period
- Dignitana appointed the Nomination Committee for the 2023 Annual General Meeting.
- Dignitana CEO Catarina Löwenadler was featured at the Aktiespararna Women’s Night in Stockholm. • In November Dignitana was featured at Stora Aktiedagen in Stockholm.
- Dignitana appointed Johan Johansson as VP Operations, Research and Development.
Business highlights after the period
- Dignitana’s prominent visibility in the breast cancer community continued with the Susan G. Komen® More Than Pink Walk in West Palm Beach, Florida.
|DIGNITANA GROUP||Q4 2022||Q4 2021||Full year 2021||Full year 2021|
|Net sales, TSEK||20,245||16,213||72,995||57,073|
|Total revenues, TSEK||21,421||17,322||83,849||62,376|
|Net profit after financial items, TSEK||-11,996||-11,836||-22,396||-43,077|
|Cash and bank balances, TSEK||8,869||14,501||8,869||14,501|
|Earnings per share before and after dilution, SEK||-0.17||-0.18||-0.34||-0.66|
|Average Daily Treatment revenue*, TSEK||229||155||203||147|
*ADTR includes pay-per-treatment revenue from patients and facilities in the U.S. Does not include lease revenue or disposable sales.
"Patient satisfaction fuels the passion of our team, keeping us laser-focused on continuing to grow Dignitana to its full potential." - Catarina Löwenadler, CEO Dignitana AB
All financial reports are available at www.dignitana.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/
This disclosure contains information that Dignitana AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 16-02-2023 08:00 CET.
For More Information Contact
Melissa Bourestom, Chief Communications Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org +1 469-518-5031
Dignitana AB is the world leader in clinically superior scalp cooling technology. The company produces The DigniCap® Scalp Cooling System, a patented medical cooling device that offers cancer patients the ability to minimize hair loss during chemotherapy. FDA cleared since 2015, DigniCap provides continuous cooling with high efficacy, safety and patient comfort. Hailed internationally as a life-changing medical advancement for cancer patients, The DigniCap Scalp Cooling System was invented in 1999 by a Swedish Oncology nurse and has been available in Europe since 2001. Dignitana AB is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Sweden with headquarters in Lund, Sweden and US operations based in Dallas, Texas in the United States. Company subsidiaries are Dignitana, Inc. in the United States and Dignitana S.r.l. in Italy. Certified Adviser is Redeye AB. Learn more at www.dignitana.com or www.dignicap.com.
Dignitana enters Hong Kong market with leading distributor Science International Corporation
Dignitana newsletter highlights growth, media coverage and exemplary customer satisfaction
Innovative treatment for hair loss from chemotherapy to be presented at Stora Aktiedagen
Dignitana hires Johan Johansson to Head Operations, Research and Development
Aktiespararna women’s event to feature Dignitana CEO Catarina Mård Löwenadler
Dignitana newsletter highlights growth and customer satisfaction