Growth of 23 percent as demand for DigniCap increases
- Group revenue amounted to 12 478 TSEK (10 106 TSEK), an increase of 23 percent over the same period in 2019 and an increase of 24 percent over Q4 2019.
- EBITDA amounted to -8 761 TSEK (-2 799), a change of 213 percent over the same period in 2019 and an improvement of 23 percent compared to Q4 2019.
- Earnings per share is - 0.23 SEK compared to -0.11 SEK in the same period 2019.
- Average Daily Treatment Revenue (ADTR)* increased to 118 TSEK (88 TSEK) an increase of 35 percent over the same period in 2019 and an 8 percent increase over Q4 2019.
- An Extraordinary General Meeting was held 10 February 2020 which resolved on one issue, the transfer of warrants to key persons in Dignitana Inc. in accordance with the proposal by the Board of Directors.
- Sponsorship of U.S. events with Susan G. Komen®, the largest breast cancer advocacy non-profit in the world.
- Signed distribution agreement with MedPhy Technologies in India to enable access to this important and growing market.
- Launched DigniCap Mobile App for patient-centered care.
Significant events after the period
- The Company obtained an unsecured loan in the amount of $353 800 USD from the Payroll Protection Program, a COVID-19 economic stimulus initiative in the United States.
- With the final $500 000 USD received after the period, funding was completed for the new loan received from Union Business Leasing in the total amount of $1,5 million USD.
- Dignitana signed a master contract with Hartford HealthCare in the U.S.
- The Company signed a master contract in the U.S. with American Oncology Network.
- Dignitana signed contracts for 5 new locations with U.S. medical providers.
|DIGNITANA GROUP||Q1 2020||Q1 2019||Full Year 2019|
|Net revenues, TSEK||11 393||9 237||40 699|
|Total revenues, TSEK||12 478||10 106||42 546|
|Net profit after financial items, TSEK||-12 755||-5 270||-37 950|
|Cash and bank balances, TSEK||8 768||21 715||19 433|
|Earnings per share before and after dilution, SEK||-0,23||-0,11||-0,76|
|Average Daily Treatment Revenue*, TSEK||118||88||107|
* ADTR includes pay-per-treatment revenue from patients and facilities. Does not include lease revenue or disposable sales.
All financial reports are available at www.dignitana.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/
This information is such information that Dignitana AB (publ) is required to disclose in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted, through the contact person below, for publication on 28 May 2020 at 0830 CET.