- Directors and Auditors
- Articles of Association
- General Meetings
- - Previous General Meetings
- Insider Trading
Dignitana AB Year End Report 2019
Aggressive growth – Demand drives expansion in U.S. and global markets
- Q4: Group revenue amounted to 10,062 TSEK, 1,066 KUSD, an increase of 15 percent over the same period 2018.
- Full year: Group revenue for 2019 was 42,546 TSEK, 4,501 KUSD, an increase of 25 percent over the year 2018.
Highlights of 2019
- Partnership with oneservice, a global service provider, for service and maintenance in Europe.
- CE Marking approval for European sales of DigniCap Delta followed by first installation in Rome.
- Clearance by the United States Food and Drug Administration of DigniCap Delta for use by U.S. providers, followed by first U.S. installation at UCSF and the first new contract for DigniCap Delta with large healthcare provider Atrium Health.
- SEK 42 million in a directed new issue of units to aggressively increase the growth rate of the company with a focus on the new scalp cooling device.
- TGA approval of DigniCap Delta for sales in Australia.
Business highlights of Q4 2019
- Signed distribution agreement with AMI Medical Technologies in Israel.
- Sale of first DigniCap Delta units in Australia through long time distribution partner Aurora BioScience.
- Master contract with a large U.S. healthcare provider for up to 11 facilities in the Midwest region.
Significant events after the reporting period
- An Extraordinary General Meeting was held 10 February 2020 which resolved on one issue, the transfer of warrants to key persons in Dignitana Inc. in accordance with the proposal by the Board of Directors.
- Sponsorship of U.S. events with Susan G. Komen®, the largest breast cancer advocacy non-profit in the world.
- Placed first DigniCap Delta units in Italy, Spain and Israel.
- Signed distribution agreement with MedPhy Technologies in India.
|DIGNITANA GROUP||Q4 2019||Q4 2018||Full year 2019||Full year 2018|
|Net revenues, TSEK||9,572||8,703||40,699||33,742|
|Total revenues, TSEK||10,062||8,772||42,546||34,075|
|Net profit after financial items, TSEK||(15,060)||(5,176)||(37,950)||(25,846)|
|Cash and bank balances, TSEK||19,433||22,161||19,433||22,161|
|Earnings per share before and after dilution, SEK 1||(0.27)||(0.13)||(0.76)||(0.66)|
|DIGNITANA AB||Q4 2019||Q4 2018||Full year 2019||Full year 2018|
|Net revenues, TSEK||6,374||6,312||27,115||24,849|
|Total revenues, TSEK||6,864||6,381||28,962||25,392|
|Net profit after financial items, TSEK||(9,309)||(5,863)||(23,562)||(25,796)|
|Cash and bank balances, TSEK||17,117||19,519||17,117||19,519|
1) Rights offering and directed issue closed first quarter 2019.
The report is attached and is also available at https://dignitana.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/
This information is such information that Dignitana AB (publ) is required to disclose in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted, through the contact person below, for publication on 25 February 2020 at 1530 CET.
For More Information Contact
Investor Relations +1 469 518 5031 email@example.com
Dignitana AB is the world leader in clinically superior scalp cooling technology. The company produces The DigniCap® Scalp Cooling System, a patented medical cooling device that offers cancer patients the ability to minimize hair loss during chemotherapy. FDA cleared since 2015, DigniCap provides continuous cooling with high efficacy, safety and patient comfort. Hailed internationally as a life-changing medical advancement for cancer patients, The DigniCap Scalp Cooling System was invented in 1999 by a Swedish Oncology nurse and has been available in Europe since 2001. Dignitana AB is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Sweden with headquarters in Lund, Sweden and operations based in Dallas, Texas in the United States. Company subsidiaries are Dignitana, Inc. in the United States and Dignitana S.r.l. in Italy. Learn more at www.dignitana.se and www.dignicap.com. Eric Penser Bank AB, Certified Adviser, Box 7405,103 91 Stockholm Phone: +46 8-463 83 00 firstname.lastname@example.org www.penser.se