- Directors and Auditors
- Articles of Association
- General Meetings
- - Previous General Meetings
- Insider Trading
Dignitana AB Publishes Q3 2023 Interim Report
19% growth and cost reduction creates another quarter of positive EBITDA
Financial highlights Q3 2023
- Net sales amounted to 22.2 MSEK (18.6), an increase of 19 percent over the same period in 2022.
- Operating result amounted to-3.1 MSEK (-3.6).
- Net result after financial items amounted to-3.7 MSEK (-3.7).
- EBITDA for the Third Quarter is positive at 674 TSEK (-119).
- Earnings per share were-0.05 SEK (-0.06).
- Cash Balance amounted to 7.0 MSEK (6.7).
- Average Daily Treatment Revenue (ADTR)* was 237 TSEK (203), an increase of 17 percent over the same period in 2022.
Business highlights during the period
- Dignitana announced a proposal for Local Coverage Determination of scalp cooling therapy for seven states in the southeastern US.
- Five year follow up results from the DigniCap pivotal trial were published in the Supportive Care in Cancer journal demonstrating both safety and efficacy in the first long term study of scalp cooling.
- Dignitana announced that the partnership with oneservice has expanded to now provide service in the field to DigniCap customers in Europe.
- DigniCap Delta was introduced to customers in Mexico by Celeritas, DigniCap’s longtime partner.
Business highlights after the period
- Dignitana announced a sales and marketing partnership with InfuSystem to provide scalp cooling systems in the United States.
- Seven states in the southeastern United States fall under the Local Coverage Determination issued by Palmetto GBA providing coverage for scalp cooling to Medicare recipients as of November 2023.
- Dignitana announced the US Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services will continue to support scalp cooling however at a reduced average rate beginning January 2024.
|DIGNITANA GROUP||Q3 2023||Q2 2023||Q1-Q3 2023||Q1-Q3 2022||FY 2022|
|Net sales, TSEK||22 219||18 602||64 797||52 750||72 995|
|Total revenues, TSEK||22 345||21 651||67 109||62 428||83 849|
|Net profit after financial items, TSEK||-3 685||-3 660||-12 285||-10 400||-22 396|
|Cash and bank balances, TSEK||6 961||6 737||6 961||6 737||8 869|
|Earnings per share before and after dilution, SEK||-0.05||-0.06||-0.17||-0.16||-0.34|
|verage Daily Treatment revenue, TSEK||237||203||240||194||203|
* ADTR includes pay-per-treatment revenue from patients and facilities in the U.S. Does not include lease revenue or disposable sales.
"The foundation of our growth continues to be the extraordinary patient outcomes and customer satisfaction from our superior product." – Catarina Löwenadler, CEO
All financial reports are available at www.dignitana.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/
This disclosure contains information that Dignitana AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 16-11-2023 08:02 CET.
For More Information Contact
Melissa Bourestom, Chief Communications Officer, email@example.com +1 469-518-5031
Dignitana AB is the world leader in clinically superior scalp cooling technology. The company produces The DigniCap® Scalp Cooling System, a patented medical cooling device that offers cancer patients the ability to minimize hair loss during chemotherapy. FDA cleared since 2015, DigniCap provides continuous cooling with high efficacy, safety and patient comfort. Hailed internationally as a life-changing medical advancement for cancer patients, The DigniCap Scalp Cooling System was invented in 1999 by a Swedish Oncology nurse and has been available in Europe and around the globe since 2001 and in the US since 2016. Dignitana AB is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Sweden with headquarters in Lund, Sweden and US operations based in Dallas, Texas in the United States. Company subsidiaries are Dignitana, Inc. in the United States and Dignitana S.r.l. in Italy. Certified Adviser is Redeye AB. Learn more at www.dignitana.com or www.dignicap.com.