- Directors and Auditors
- Articles of Association
- General Meetings
- - Previous General Meetings
- Insider Trading
Dignitana AB Publishes Q2 2022 Interim Report
Strategic growth aligned with clear vision:
Strong growth continues at 30 percent
Financial highlights Q2 2022
- Net sales amounted to 18,3 MSEK (14,0), an increase of 30 percent over the same period in 2021.
- Operating result amounted to 0.1 MSEK (-9,4).
- Net result after financial items amounted to -0,2 MSEK (-9,7).
- Earnings per share were 0,00 SEK (-0,15).
- Cash Balance amounted to 7,3 MSEK (36,3).
- Average Daily Treatment Revenue (ADTR)* was 201 TSEK (163), an increase of 23 percent over the same period in 2021.
Significant events during the period
The Annual Report for 2021 was published 28 April 2022.
The Annual General Meeting was held on 19 May 2022.
Catarina Mård Löwenadler became Chief Executive Officer of Dignitana on 19 May 2022.
The company appointed Ulf Jönsson as Chief Financial Officer beginning 1 July 2022.
Dignitana AB secured a line of credit in the amount of SEK 10 million from the company’s largest shareholder, Agartha AB, to support the strategic growth of the company.
Business highlights during the period
- The American Medical Association reaffirmed their policy supporting scalp cooling and reimbursement for the treatment.
Full Year 2021
|Net sales, TSEK||18 284||14 038||34 148||27 203||57 073|
|Total revenues, TSEK||24 067||17 174||40 777||31 331||62 376|
|Net profit after financial items, TSEK||-232||-9 660||-6 740||-17 324||-43 076|
|Cash and bank balances, TSEK||7 312||36 333||7 312||36 333||14 501|
|Earnings per share before and after dilution, SEK||0,00||-0,15||-0,10||-0,28||-0,66|
|Average Daily Treatment Revenue*, TSEK||201||163||190||146||147|
* ADTR includes pay-per-treatment revenue from patients and facilities. Does not include lease revenue or disposable sales.
All financial reports are available at www.dignitana.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/
This disclosure contains information that Dignitana AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 18-08-2022 08:00 CET.
For More Information Contact
Melissa Bourestom, Chief Communications Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org +1 469-518-5031
Dignitana AB is the world leader in clinically superior scalp cooling technology. The company produces The DigniCap® Scalp Cooling System, a patented medical cooling device that offers cancer patients the ability to minimize hair loss during chemotherapy. FDA cleared since 2015, DigniCap provides continuous cooling with high efficacy, safety and patient comfort. Hailed internationally as a life-changing medical advancement for cancer patients, The DigniCap Scalp Cooling System was invented in 1999 by a Swedish Oncology nurse and has been available in Europe since 2001. Dignitana AB is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Sweden with headquarters in Lund, Sweden and US operations based in Dallas, Texas in the United States. Company subsidiaries are Dignitana, Inc. in the United States and Dignitana S.r.l. in Italy. Certified Adviser is Redeye AB. Learn more at www.dignitana.com or www.dignicap.com.