- Directors and Auditors
- Articles of Association
- General Meetings
- - Previous General Meetings
- Insider Trading
Dignitana AB Publishes Q1 2022 Interim Report
Solid growth trend continues at 21 percent
Financial highlights Q1 2022
- Net sales amounted to 15.9 MSEK (13.2), an increase of 21 percent over the same period in 2021.
- Operating result amounted to -6.1 MSEK (-7.1).
Net result after financial items amounted to -6.5 MSEK (-7.7).
Earnings per share were -0,10 SEK (-0,12).
Cash Balance amounted to 11.3 MSEK (44.4).
Average Daily Treatment Revenue (ADTR)* was 179 TSEK (130), an increase of 38 percent over the same period in 2021.
Significant events during the period
The Board appointed Catarina Mård Löwenadler as Chief Executive Officer of Dignitana AB to begin on 20 May 2022.
The company named Alf Christensson as Interim Chief Financial Officer and he assumed the role 1 March 2022.
Business highlights during the period
- On 9 March 2022 Dignitana Chief Executive Officer William Cronin addressed the Stockholm Corporate Finance Life Science Capital Markets Days, providing an update on the company’s strategic growth and discussing current reimbursement initiatives.
- In early March Dignitana sponsored the More than Pink Walk in Orlando, Florida,continuing the partnership with Susan G Komen® we initiated in 2020 to increase awareness of scalp cooling.
Significant events after the period
Dignitana published the 2021 Annual Report in April.
The company appointed Ulf Jönsson as Chief Financial Officer to begin 1 July 2022.
Full Year 2021
|Net sales, TSEK||15 864||13 165||57 073|
|Total revenues, TSEK||16 710||14 157||62 376|
|Net profit after financial items, TSEK||-6 508||-7 664||-43 076|
|Cash and bank balances, TSEK||11 311||44 366||14 501|
|Earnings per share before and after dilution, SEK||-0,10||-0,12||-0,66|
|Average Daily Treatment Revenue*, TSEK||179||130||147|
* ADTR includes pay-per-treatment revenue from patients and facilities. Does not include lease revenue or disposable sales.
All financial reports are available at www.dignitana.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/
This disclosure contains information that Dignitana AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 19-05-2022 08:30 CET.
For More Information Contact
Melissa Bourestom, Chief Communications Officer, email@example.com +1 469-518-5031
Dignitana AB is the world leader in clinically superior scalp cooling technology. The company produces The DigniCap® Scalp Cooling System, a patented medical cooling device that offers cancer patients the ability to minimize hair loss during chemotherapy. FDA cleared since 2015, DigniCap provides continuous cooling with high efficacy, safety and patient comfort. Hailed internationally as a life-changing medical advancement for cancer patients, The DigniCap Scalp Cooling System was invented in 1999 by a Swedish Oncology nurse and has been available in Europe since 2001. Dignitana AB is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Sweden with headquarters in Lund, Sweden and US operations based in Dallas, Texas in the United States. Company subsidiaries are Dignitana, Inc. in the United States and Dignitana S.r.l. in Italy. Certified Adviser is Redeye AB +46 8 121 576 90, firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more at www.dignitana.com or www.dignicap.com.