- Directors and Auditors
- Articles of Association
- General Meetings
- - Previous General Meetings
- Insider Trading
Dignitana AB Publishes Q1 2023 Interim Report
Revenue reaches record high with EBITDA positive
Financial highlights Q1 2023
- Net sales amounted to 21.5 MSEK (15.9), an increase of 35 percent over the same period in 2022.
- Operating result amounted to -3.5 MSEK (-6.1).
- Net result after financial items amounted to -3.9 MSEK (-6.5).
- Earnings per share were -0.06 SEK (-0.10).
- Cash Balance amounted to 11.7 MSEK (11.3).
- Average Daily Treatment Revenue (ADTR)* was 242 TSEK (179), an increase of 35 percent over the same period in 2022.
- EBITDA positive for the period.
Business highlights during the period
- In March Dignitana AB signed Science International Corporation, a leading distributor for medical devices, to launch The DigniCap Scalp Cooling System in Hong Kong and Macao.
- In the first period Dignitana exhibited at two conferences, Onkologidagarna in Sweden and National Consortium of Breast Centers in the US, where a session on DigniCap was also presented by a customer.
- Dignitana’s prominent visibility in the breast cancer community continued with the Susan G. Komen® More Than Pink Walk in West Palm Beach, Florida in January.
Business highlights after the period
- Dignitana exhibited at the Oncology Nursing Congress in San Antonio, Texas.
|DIGNITANA GROUP||Q1 2023||Q1 2022||Full year 2022|
|Net sales, TSEK||21,489||15,864||72,995|
|Total revenues, TSEK||21,605||16,710||83,849|
|Net profit after financial items, TSEK||-3,938||-6,508||-22,396|
|Cash and bank balances, TSEK||11,726||11,311||8,869|
|Earnings per share before and after dilution, SEK||-0.06||-0.10||-0.34|
|Average Daily Treatment revenue*, TSEK||242||179||203|
*ADTR includes pay-per-treatment revenue from patients and facilities in the U.S. Does not include lease revenue or disposable sales.
“The evidence of DigniCap Delta’s efficacy, ease of use and patient happiness are supported by extraordinary customer satisfaction and a patient recommendation score of 97 percent.” - Catarina Löwenadler, CEO Dignitana AB
All financial reports are available at www.dignitana.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/
This disclosure contains information that Dignitana AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 25-05-2023 08:00 CET.
For More Information Contact
Melissa Bourestom, Chief Communications Officer, email@example.com +1 469-518-5031
Dignitana AB is the world leader in clinically superior scalp cooling technology. The company produces The DigniCap® Scalp Cooling System, a patented medical cooling device that offers cancer patients the ability to minimize hair loss during chemotherapy. FDA cleared since 2015, DigniCap provides continuous cooling with high efficacy, safety and patient comfort. Hailed internationally as a life-changing medical advancement for cancer patients, The DigniCap Scalp Cooling System was invented in 1999 by a Swedish Oncology nurse and has been available in Europe since 2001. Dignitana AB is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Sweden with headquarters in Lund, Sweden and US operations based in Dallas, Texas in the United States. Company subsidiaries are Dignitana, Inc. in the United States and Dignitana S.r.l. in Italy. Certified Adviser is Redeye AB. Learn more at www.dignitana.com or www.dignicap.com.