- Directors and Auditors
- Articles of Association
- General Meetings
- - Previous General Meetings
- Insider Trading
Dignitana AB Publishes Q2 2020 Interim Report
Dignitana holds steady during challenging market
- Group revenue in Q2 2020 amounted to 11 876 TSEK (12 002 TSEK), a decrease of 1 percent over the same period in 2019 and a decrease of 5 percent over Q1 2020.
- EBITDA in Q2 2020 amounted to -5 066 TSEK (-5 165 TSEK), an improvement of 2 percent over the same period in 2019 and an improvement of 42 percent compared to Q1 2020.
- Earnings per share in Q2 2020 is -0.17 SEK compared to -0,16 SEK in the same period 2019.
- Average Daily Treatment Revenue (ADTR)* was 126 TSEK (99 TSEK), an increase of 27 percent over the same period in 2019 and a 7 percent increase over Q1 2020.
Significant events during the period
- The Company obtained an unsecured loan in the amount of $353 800 USD from the Payroll Protection Program, a COVID-19 economic stimulus initiative in the United States. All requirements have been met for the loan to be fully forgiven.
- With the final $500 000 USD received in the second period, funding was completed for a new loan from Union Business Leasing in the total amount of $1,5 million USD.
- The Annual General Meeting in Lund resolved all proposed items in accordance with the announced proposals.
- Dignitana signed master contracts with Hartford HealthCare and American Oncology Network in the U.S.
Significant events after the period
- The Company secured an unsecured loan from Adma Förvaltnings AB in the amount of 20 000 TSEK.
- Dignitana announced Redeye is now Certified Adviser.
- The Company appointed a new Chief Financial Officer who will join Dignitana in November.
- Dignitana was selected as scalp cooling provider by Nuffield Health in United Kingdom.
- Dignitana added a Regional Director in Europe to support the Company’s expanded focus in this area.
|Q2 2020||Q2 2019||Q1-Q2 2020||Q1-Q2 2019||Full year 2019|
|Net revenues, TSEK||11 423||11 945||22 816||21 182||40 699|
|Total revenues, TSEK||11 876||12 002||24 353||22 109||42 546|
|Net profit after financial items, TSEK||-9 528||-7 474||-22 283||-12 744||-37 950|
|Cash and bank balances, TSEK||7 484||11 468||7 484||11 468||19 433|
|Earnings per share before and after dilution, SEK||-0,17||-0,16||-0,40||-0,27||-0,76|
|Average Daily Treatment Revenue*, TSEK||126||99||122||94||107|
* ADTR includes pay-per-treatment revenue from patients and facilities in the U.S. Does not include lease revenue or disposable sales.
All financial reports are available at www.dignitana.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/
This information is such information that Dignitana AB (publ) is required to disclose in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted, through the contact person below, for publication on 20 August 2020 at 0800 CET.
For More Information Contact
Melissa Bourestom, VP Corporate Communications firstname.lastname@example.org +1 469-518-5031
Dignitana AB is the world leader in clinically superior scalp cooling technology. The company produces The DigniCap® Scalp Cooling System, a patented medical cooling device that offers cancer patients the ability to minimize hair loss during chemotherapy. FDA cleared since 2015, DigniCap provides continuous cooling with high efficacy, safety and patient comfort. Hailed internationally as a life-changing medical advancement for cancer patients, The DigniCap Scalp Cooling System was invented in 1999 by a Swedish Oncology nurse and has been available in Europe since 2001. Dignitana AB is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Sweden with headquarters in Lund, Sweden and operations based in Dallas, Texas in the United States. Company subsidiaries are Dignitana, Inc. in the United States and Dignitana S.r.l. in Italy. Learn more at www.dignitana.se and www.dignicap.com.