- Group revenue in Q3 2020 amounted to 12 596 TSEK (10 374 TSEK), an increase of 21 percent over the same period in 2019 and an increase of 6 percent over Q2 2020.
- EBITDA in Q3 2020 amounted to -5 284 TSEK (-6 866 TSEK), a decline of losses of 23 percent over the same period in 2019. Losses increased by 4 percent compared to Q2 2020.
- Earnings per share in Q3 2020 is -0,18 SEK ( -0,21 SEK).
- Average Daily Treatment Revenue (ADTR)* was 107 TSEK (101 TSEK), an increase of 7 percent over the same period in 2019 and a decrease of 15 percent compared to Q2 2020.
Significant events during the period
- The Company obtained an unsecured loan from Adma Förvaltnings AB in the amount of 20 MSEK.
- Dignitana announced Redeye is now Certified Adviser.
- The Company appointed Karin Almqvist Liwendahl as new Chief Financial Officer to join Dignitana in November.
- Dignitana was selected as scalp cooling provider by Nuffield Health in The United Kingdom.
- Scott McGovern joined Dignitana as Regional Director in Europe to support the Company’s expanded focus in this area.
- Dignitana signed an agreement with ION Solutions, a Group Purchasing Organization in the U.S, opening the door to targeted growth within their network of 1100 locations.
Significant events after the period
- The Company announced that the American Medical Association will issue Common Procedural Codes (CPT®) for scalp cooling effective 1 July 2021. This provides a pathway for clinics to utilize reimbursement systems and creates significant opportunity for Dignitana's accelerated growth.
- Dignitana announced that City of Hope selected DigniCap as the scalp cooling provider of choice for its community network of 12 cancer treatment centers in California.
|DIGNITANA GROUP||Q3 2020||Q3 2019||Q1-Q3 2020||Q1-Q3 2019||Full year 2019|
|Net revenues, TSEK||10 884||9 945||33 701||31 127||40 699|
|Total revenues, TSEK||12 596||10 374||36 950||32 484||42 546|
|Net profit after financial items, TSEK||-9 859||-10 146||-32 142||-22 890||-37 950|
|Cash and bank balances, TSEK||14 796||40 518||14 796||40 518||19 433|
|Earnings per share before and after dilution, SEK||-0,18||-0,21||-0,58||-0,48||-0,76|
|Average Daily Treatment Revenue*, TSEK||107||101||117||96||107|
*ADTR includes pay-per-treatment revenue from patients and facilities in the U.S. Does not include lease revenue or disposable sales.
All financial reports are available at www.dignitana.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/
This disclosure contains information that Dignitana AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 19-11-2020 08:45 CET.