- Directors and Auditors
- Articles of Association
- General Meetings
- - Previous General Meetings
- Insider Trading
Dignitana AB Publishes Q3 2020 Interim Report
Consistent growth with increasing opportunity ahead
- Group revenue in Q3 2020 amounted to 12 596 TSEK (10 374 TSEK), an increase of 21 percent over the same period in 2019 and an increase of 6 percent over Q2 2020.
- EBITDA in Q3 2020 amounted to -5 284 TSEK (-6 866 TSEK), a decline of losses of 23 percent over the same period in 2019. Losses increased by 4 percent compared to Q2 2020.
- Earnings per share in Q3 2020 is -0,18 SEK ( -0,21 SEK).
- Average Daily Treatment Revenue (ADTR)* was 107 TSEK (101 TSEK), an increase of 7 percent over the same period in 2019 and a decrease of 15 percent compared to Q2 2020.
Significant events during the period
- The Company obtained an unsecured loan from Adma Förvaltnings AB in the amount of 20 MSEK.
- Dignitana announced Redeye is now Certified Adviser.
- The Company appointed Karin Almqvist Liwendahl as new Chief Financial Officer to join Dignitana in November.
- Dignitana was selected as scalp cooling provider by Nuffield Health in The United Kingdom.
- Scott McGovern joined Dignitana as Regional Director in Europe to support the Company’s expanded focus in this area.
- Dignitana signed an agreement with ION Solutions, a Group Purchasing Organization in the U.S, opening the door to targeted growth within their network of 1100 locations.
Significant events after the period
- The Company announced that the American Medical Association will issue Common Procedural Codes (CPT®) for scalp cooling effective 1 July 2021. This provides a pathway for clinics to utilize reimbursement systems and creates significant opportunity for Dignitana's accelerated growth.
- Dignitana announced that City of Hope selected DigniCap as the scalp cooling provider of choice for its community network of 12 cancer treatment centers in California.
|DIGNITANA GROUP||Q3 2020||Q3 2019||Q1-Q3 2020||Q1-Q3 2019||Full year 2019|
|Net revenues, TSEK||10 884||9 945||33 701||31 127||40 699|
|Total revenues, TSEK||12 596||10 374||36 950||32 484||42 546|
|Net profit after financial items, TSEK||-9 859||-10 146||-32 142||-22 890||-37 950|
|Cash and bank balances, TSEK||14 796||40 518||14 796||40 518||19 433|
|Earnings per share before and after dilution, SEK||-0,18||-0,21||-0,58||-0,48||-0,76|
|Average Daily Treatment Revenue*, TSEK||107||101||117||96||107|
*ADTR includes pay-per-treatment revenue from patients and facilities in the U.S. Does not include lease revenue or disposable sales.
All financial reports are available at www.dignitana.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/
This disclosure contains information that Dignitana AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 19-11-2020 08:45 CET.
For More Information Contact
Melissa Bourestom, VP Corporate Communications email@example.com +1 469-518-5031
Dignitana AB is the world leader in clinically superior scalp cooling technology. The company produces The DigniCap® Scalp Cooling System, a patented medical cooling device that offers cancer patients the ability to minimize hair loss during chemotherapy. FDA cleared since 2015, DigniCap provides continuous cooling with high efficacy, safety and patient comfort. Hailed internationally as a life-changing medical advancement for cancer patients, The DigniCap Scalp Cooling System was invented in 1999 by a Swedish Oncology nurse and has been available in Europe since 2001. Dignitana AB is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Sweden with headquarters in Lund, Sweden and operations based in Dallas, Texas in the United States. Company subsidiaries are Dignitana, Inc. in the United States and Dignitana S.r.l. in Italy. Certified Adviser is Redeye AB, +46 8 121 576 90, firstname.lastname@example.org and www.redeye.se. Learn more at www.dignitana.se and www.dignicap.com.