Dignitana publishes Interim Financial Report for Q1 2018
The complete Q1 2018 Interim financial report is attached to this press release and may also be downloaded from the company website at http://www.dignitana.se/rapporter/
Interim Report – Summary
|Dignitana Group||Q1 2018||Q1 2017||Full Year 2017|
|Net revenues, TSEK||5,897||6,127||22,941|
|Total revenues TSEK||5,988||6,177||23,133|
|Net profit after financial items, TSEK||(8,950)||(8,109)||(42,355)|
|Cash and bank balances, TSEK||22,185||17,995||1,018|
|Earnings per share before and after dilution, SEK||-0.2||-0.4||-2.1|
|Dignitana AB||Q1 2018||Q1 2017||Full Year 2017|
|Net revenues, TSEK||4,444||5,312||18,300|
|Total revenues TSEK||4,535||5,362||18,490|
|Net profit after financial items, TSEK||(9,027)||(8,189)||(42,277)|
|Cash and bank balances, TSEK||19,636||17,762||606|
Significant events during the period
- The DigniTherm™ Click Cap was introduced to facilities in December 2017 and the roll-out to all U.S. facilities was completed in Q1 2018.
- 13 machines were installed at 12 sites in the US in Q1.
- Transition of operations from Lund, Sweden to the U.S. was announced and initiated in Q4 2017 and continued in Q1. It was successfully completed in April, two months ahead of schedule. Dignitana AB remains in Lund.
- The Rights offering which was begun in Q4 2017 was fully subscribed and funding was completed in early January 2018.
- At an Extraordinary General Meeting 16 March 2018 Thomas Kelly, Ingrid Atteryd Heiman, and Mikael Wahlgren were appointed to the Board of Directors with Thomas Kelly designated as Chairman of the Board for Dignitana AB.
- In March James McKinney was named President and COO of Dignitana, Inc.
- In March Dignitana initiated an application with the American Medical Association for a unique CPT Code for scalp cooling to provide a pathway for universal scalp cooling coverage. The decision will be announced by the AMA in June.
Significant events after the first quarter
- Thomas Kelly, Bill Cronin, Ingrid Atteryd Heiman, and Mikael Wahlgren were re-elected to the Board of Directors at the Annual General Meeting 24 April 2018 with Thomas Kelly as Chairman.
- In April Dignitana announced the transfer of management of all European installations of DigniCap from Sysmex to Dignitana.
- Contracts for 4 locations have been signed since 1 April 2018 representing 4 machines.
- Agreed to expand unit locations with Florida Cancer Specialists.
- Contracted with Atlantic Health System to provide scalp cooling services.
- Dignitana initiated its first direct-to-customer lease unit lease transaction for two locations in Spain.
To download the full report, go to http://www.dignitana.se/rapporter/
This information is information that Dignitana AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, by the above contact, for publication at 09:00 (CET), 22 May 2018.
William Cronin, CEO, Dignitana AB email@example.com +1 214-693-8614
Mikael Wahlgren, Deputy Managing Director, Dignitana AB firstname.lastname@example.org +46 709 33 72 20
About Dignitana AB (publ)
Dignitana is a Swedish public company based in Lund and manufacturer of the medical cooling device DigniCap®. Dignitana AB is listed on Nasdaq First North Stockholm and has appointed Erik Penser Bank as Certified Adviser. Headquartered in Dallas Texas, Dignitana, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Dignitana AB. DigniCap®is a patented scalp cooling system that offers cancer patients the ability to minimize hair loss during chemotherapy. FDA cleared since 2015, DigniCap provides continuous cooling with high efficacy, safety and acceptable patient comfort.