- Directors and Auditors
- Articles of Association
- General Meetings
- - Previous General Meetings
- Insider Trading
Dignitana AB Publishes Q3 2021 Interim Report
Moving toward cash flow positivity in 2022 with accelerating reimbursement activity
Financial highlights Q3 2021
- Net sales amounted to 13,7 MSEK (10.9), an increase of 25 percent over the same period 2020.
- Operating result amounted to -13.6 MSEK (-9,5)
- Net result after financial items amounted to -13.9 MSEK (-9.9)
- Earnings per share were -0,21 SEK (-0,18)
- Cash Balance amounted to 21.0 MSEK (14.8)
- Average Daily Treatment Revenue (ADTR)* was 147 TSEK (99), an increase of 47 percent over the same period in 2020.
Financial highlights January – September 2021
- Net sales amounted to 40.9 MSEK (33.7), an increase of 21 percent over the same period 2020.
- Operating result amounted to - 30.1 MSEK (-30.9)
- Net result after financial items amounted to -31.2 MSEK (-32.1)
- Earnings per share were -0,48 SEK (-0,58)
- Cash Balance amounted to 21.0 MSEK (14.8)
- Average Daily Treatment Revenue (ADTR)* was 146 TSEK (104), an increase of 40 percent over the same period in 2020.
Significant events during the period
- Dignitana AB announced in October that the CFO will leave the Company.
Business highlights during the period
- Dignitana announced sponsorship of the world’s leading breast cancer organization, Susan G. Komen®, with DigniCap presence at three signature events in California and Florida.
- In July Dignitana signed distributor B&Co Group to support growth in Benelux.
- The Board of Directors has appointed The Chairman of the Board Klas Arildsson to the role of a working Chairman supporting growth from an operational point of view. He will focus on Quality and Regulatory Affairs and operational efficiency
Significant events after the period
- Dignitana announced a decision from Medicare enabling reimbursement to cancer centers providing DigniCap to chemotherapy patients in the US effective January 1, 2022.
Business highlights after the period
- Five DigniCap patients were recognized as DigniCap Dignitaries during Breast Cancer Awareness month and interviewed in weekly Facebook Live broadcasts in October.
|DIGNITANA GROUP||Q3 2021||Q3 2020||Q1-Q3 2021||Q1-Q3 2020||Full year 2020|
|Net sales, TSEK||13,657||10,884||40,860||33,701||46,629|
|Total revenues, TSEK||13,723||12,596||45,054||36,950||49,956|
|Net profit after financial items, TSEK||-13,916||-9,859||-31,240||-32,142||-52,963|
|Cash and bank balances, TSEK||21,047||14,796||21,047||14,796||78,770|
|Earnings per share before and after dilution, SEK||-0.21||-0.18||-0.48||-0.58||-0.96|
|Average Daily Treatment revenue*, TSEK||147||99||146||104||120|
* ADTR includes pay-per-treatment revenue from patients and facilities in the U.S. Does not include lease revenue or disposable sales.
"I firmly believe that we have made the right choices and realigned our organization to take the next step towards attaining our long-awaited goal of cash flow positivity." -William Cronin, CEO Dignitana AB
All financial reports are available at www.dignitana.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/
This disclosure contains information that Dignitana AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 18-11-2021 08:00 CET.
For More Information Contact
Melissa Bourestom, VP Corporate Communications, email@example.com +1 469-518-5031
Dignitana AB is the world leader in clinically superior scalp cooling technology. The company produces The DigniCap® Scalp Cooling System, a patented medical cooling device that offers cancer patients the ability to minimize hair loss during chemotherapy. FDA cleared since 2015, DigniCap provides continuous cooling with high efficacy, safety and patient comfort. Hailed internationally as a life-changing medical advancement for cancer patients, The DigniCap Scalp Cooling System was invented in 1999 by a Swedish Oncology nurse and has been available in Europe since 2001. Dignitana AB is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Sweden with headquarters in Lund, Sweden and operations based in Dallas, Texas in the United States. Company subsidiaries are Dignitana, Inc. in the United States and Dignitana S.r.l. in Italy. Certified Adviser is Redeye AB +46 8 121 576 90, firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more at www.dignitana.com or www.dignicap.com.