- Directors and Auditors
- Articles of Association
- General Meetings
- - Previous General Meetings
- Insider Trading
Dignitana AB Publishes Q3 Interim Report
Results and financial position
Significant events during the period
- Sales for the period amounted to 10,293 TSEK, $1,150 KUSD, an increase of 125 percent compared to the same period in 2017 and an increase of 14 percent compared to the second quarter 2018.
- EBITDA amounted to (3,459) TSEK, ($386 KUSD), a 56 percent improvement compared to the same period in 2017.
- 6 units were sold to facilities in countries outside the U.S.
- Contracts for 7 locations in the U.S. were signed.
- Third quarter treatment revenue in the U.S. increased over second quarter 2018.
- In July Dignitana AB registered a new wholly-owned subsidiary, Dignitana S.r.l (Società a responsabilità limitata), as a new Italian entity to facilitate contracting with public health facilities in Italy.
Significant events after the period
- Contracts for 10 locations in the U.S. have been signed since 30 September.
- 8 units sold outside the U.S. since 1 October 2018.
- On 8 October Dignitana announced that Mr. Greg Dingizian, via his Adma Förvaltnings AB investment vehicle, has accumulated a 4,200,000 share position in the company. The share purchases of Adma Förvaltnings AB represent 10.4 percent of the outstanding common shares of the company.
- An agreement has been reached with Konica-Minolta and Beijing University Cancer Hospital to perform a limited usage trial of the DigniCap device to evaluate efficacy when compared to manual gel caps. The trial is scheduled to begin during the fourth quarter 2018.
The company has announced a combination of a directed equity and rights issue to obtain 30 MSEK. This transaction is scheduled to be completed by mid-December.
Financial results in brief
|DIGNITANA GROUP||Q3 2018||Q3 2017||Q1-Q3 2018||Q1-Q3 2017||Full year
|Net revenues, TSEK||10,166||4,550||25,039||16,436||22,941|
|Total revenues TSEK||10,293||4,565||25,303||16,594||23,133|
|Net profit after financial items, TSEK||(6,349)||(10,338)||(20,651)||(29,261)||(42,355)|
|Cash and bank balances, TSEK||4,562||6,192||4,562||6,192||1,018|
|Earnings per share before and after|
|DIGNITANA AB||Q3 2018||Q3 2017||Q1-Q3 2018||Q1-Q3 2017||Full year
|Net revenues, TSEK||6,810||3,283||18,537||13,231||18,300|
|Total revenues TSEK||6,937||3,299||18,800||13,390||18,490|
|Net profit after financial items, TSEK||(5,975)||(10,257)||(19,933)||(29,357)||(42,277)|
|Cash and bank balances, TSEK||3,645||9,157||3,645||9,157||606|
The full report is attached to this release and will be posted today at https://investor.dignitana.com/financial-reports/
This information is information that Dignitana AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, by the above contact, for publication at 0800 CET on 16 October 2018.
William Cronin, Chief Executive Officer, Dignitana AB firstname.lastname@example.org +1 469 917 5555
Mikael Wahlgren, Deputy Managing Director, Dignitana AB email@example.com +46 709 33 72 20
About Dignitana AB (publ)
Dignitana AB is the world leader in clinically superior scalp cooling technology. The company produces The DigniCap® Cooling System, a patented medical cooling device that offers cancer patients the ability to minimize hair loss during chemotherapy. FDA cleared since 2015, DigniCap provides continuous cooling with high efficacy, safety and acceptable patient comfort. Dignitana AB is listed on Nasdaq First North Stockholm in Sweden with headquarters in Lund, Sweden and operations based in Dallas, Texas in the United States. Company subsidiaries are Dignitana, Inc. in the United States and Dignitana S.r.l. in Italy. Erik Penser Bank is Certified Adviser. Learn more at www.dignitana.se and www.dignicap.com.